Expert Trailer Axles and Suspension Repair Service in Olympia
When you need expert trailer axles and suspension service in the Olympia area, turn to the professionals at Ernie's, as we have specialized in RV repair and trailer repairs for years.
Our trained team looks forward to working with new customers. Visit us today for any trailer axle and suspension service.
Trailer Axles and Suspension Are Key To Comfortable Travel
When you consider how rough roads and high winds affect your motorhome, RV, and trailer, it’s easy to see why you need preventive maintenance service on your trailer axles and suspension. Your trailer suspension is a system designed to connect the wheels and brakes to the body of the trailer. If your tires begin shaking or vibrating after hitting a bump, it may be time to bring your trailer into Ernie's.
One of the signs that you may need a trailer axles and suspension service includes a bent trailer axle, which in turn can cause damage to the tires and blow out. Here are some other signs:
- Uneven Tire Wear: Check for uneven wear on your RV's tires, as this can indicate issues with the suspension system.
- Excessive Bouncing: If your RV bounces excessively, especially after hitting a bump or pothole, it may be a sign that the suspension needs attention.
- Pulling to One Side: A noticeable pull to one side while driving can be an indication of suspension problems, affecting the alignment of your RV.
- Difficulty Steering: Difficulty steering or a feeling of looseness in the steering wheel can be linked to suspension issues.
- Fluid Leaks: Check for any visible leaks around the shock absorbers or struts, as fluid leaks can signify suspension problems.
- Strange Noises: Unusual sounds such as clunking, banging, or creaking when driving over bumps can suggest suspension issues.
- Vehicle Sagging: If your RV appears to be lower on one side or sags, it may indicate a problem with the suspension components.
- Tire Cupping: Cupped or scalloped tire wear, where the tread has a wavy pattern, is often associated with suspension problems.
- Harsh Ride: If the ride feels excessively rough or harsh, it could be due to worn-out or damaged suspension components.
- Excessive Swaying: Noticeable swaying or leaning of the RV, especially during turns, can be a sign of suspension trouble.
To avoid these issues, you should get it replaced right away. We provide the best service and will be able to handle all your trailer axle and suspension services for your RV and trailer.
Customer Service is Paramount At Ernie’s in Olympia
At Ernie's, in Olympia, we want our customers to leave happy and satisfied with the work we provide. We specialize in RV repair and have helped adventurers from around the country. We will do everything in our power to provide you with the best. When you need your trailer axles and suspension serviced, turn to Ernie's Take a look at this 5-star left by one of our loyal customers:
“Ernie was recommended by my ford dealer as the only person to be allowed to install trailer hitches and he was right. First let me say that there was nothing it for the Ford dealer to recommend this guy. I found a very professional company with great knowledge in trailer hitches. Would recommend him to my family for any trailer problem to be solved.” - Donovan L.
Ready to experience high-quality customer service at Ernie’s? Visit our website or give us a call today! Whether you need RV or trailer repair, we have your back.
Visit Us For Your Trailer Trailer Axles and Suspension
When you want quality service with the most qualified people, contact us here at Ernie's in Olympia, WA. Make your appointment today to schedule your tent trailer repair or any other RV/trailer repairs you may need. Contact us today with any questions or concerns you may have, or visit us at 2600 21st Avenue SW, Olympia, WA 98512. We look forward to hearing from you!