With fall quickly approaching, the end of summer always feels a little sad. Although you can have just as much fun in the fall as you did in the summer with some fun fall RV Activities. Here is a list of some of our favorite activities to do in the fall:
- Geocaching is a fun way to get outdoors and look for fun treasures. Fall means that there are a lot more leaves on the ground making them more challenging to find, it also gives you a great excuse to explore new places you’ve never been.
- Pumpkin patches are a family favorite as you can get the whole family together to have some fun. Being able to get lost in a hay maze or have your little ones pick out their favorite pumpkin it is a time to remember, bringing your family along can also make it a bit more special.
- Telling spooky stories sets the mood for Halloween coming up, sitting around a campfire in the dark can bring up the excitement for the season. Getting your kids a little scared but excited for Halloween is always a fun activity.
- Tailgating season is already here with football games happening, getting on the road to cheer on your favorite team can be something fun to do with some good friends and a great way to see new places.
- Leaf-peeping allows you to see some great foliage in different places, leaf-peeping is the practice of traveling in fall to go see the leaf changes in full swing. Making it a fun activity to check out new places and see some beautiful scenery.
- Apple picking with amazing cider and apple pie, apple orchards are a favorite. Having wonderful treats and picking some apples with the family is a fun way to get in the autumn season.
- Oysterfest takes place October 7-8, 2019, and it’s one of our favorite Fall events in South Puget Sound. With oyster shucking contests and live music, this is a festival you don’t want to miss.
At Ernie’s Inc. we want you to enjoy your Fall! Take advantage of the pretty scenery and have some fun moments with your family. Before you head out make sure to stop by at Ernie’s Inc. Located at, 911 Kaiser Rd SW Building E Olympia, WA. Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!