Custom designed hitches are specific to vehicle type and model year for simple installation and superior fit with a minimum of bumper cutting or drilling. Removable drawbars and ball mounts enhance the appearance of the vehicle when not in use.
When choosing a trailer hitch consider the following questions to keep in mind:
- How much combined weight (trailer and payload) will I need to carry?
- Is my truck or automobile rated to carry the combined weight I am considering?
- What style(s) will fit my vehicle?
- Which designs are engineered specifically for my vehicle?
- Is appearance a major consideration; what will the installed trailer hitch look like?
- How easy will it be to install on my vehicle?
- Will any vehicle modifications be necessary?
We carry a Huge Selection of Draw-Tite Products and are Certified for all Installations